Additionally, paste this code immediately after the opening tag: Ongeval met de fiets. - Pagina 2 - Forum Wereldfietser

Ongeval met de fiets.

Indurain99 schreef:
do 05 jul, 2018 17:25
The accident was caused by the tyres of my bike, the Bontrager AW1 Hard Case Lite that takes my bike Trek 520 Disc.They are very good tyres, but have the problem that sometimes slide in a dangerous way
Fortunately it was not your own mistake, it were the tyres that did it. Shame on Bontrager. Are you going to sue them?
3 years :shock: I think you need to cycle more :wink:
Beterschap!
rooss schreef:
do 05 jul, 2018 18:06
Indurain99 schreef:
do 05 jul, 2018 17:25
The accident was caused by the tyres of my bike, the Bontrager AW1 Hard Case Lite that takes my bike Trek 520 Disc.They are very good tyres, but have the problem that sometimes slide in a dangerous way
Fortunately it was not your own mistake, it were the tyres that did it. Shame on Bontrager. Are you going to sue them?
Really not, They are very good tyres ,in spite of this problem. I don't remember any puncture in more than 3 years that I have the bike Trek 520. I cycling in mountains, in roads, in all conditions and the tyre resist very well.
Before I arrived to the Netherlands I crossed all France and Belgium without any problems. Seldom the tyres slide , in wet sidewalks, or wet paved stone, or so on , if you cycling very fast is possible to suffer an accident, but generally not . The tyres are the version AW (All Weather) expected cycling in any conditions without problems:

https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/equi ... e/p/10959/