Sorry, my Dutch is not so good to understand completely the rules of the forum, so I hope that I'm not breaking any rules.

I have for sale a brand new tent. We ordered this tent through the internet for a bicycle trek and feel we could use a smaller tent. So we are selling.

It is an Exped Andromeda with everything included in a new tent PLUS the footprint. We pitched it one time in the house and felt it was too complicated for two tarp campers...so we're selling in hope of buying another tent that is more appropriate for us.

I'm asking 400 Euro. Again, it is perfect and new, includes everything as new (and footprint), bags, stuff sacks, herrings, poles, instructions. We only entered it in our socks and it has been stored in an appropriate place in the house. The house is smoke-free as well.

Earlier we also purchased a Stalon Combi 2 with the extension. This tent is used on 3 one day camping trips. It's a fantastic tent, but it's too much tent for us. It also comes with all brand new accessories: herrings, poles (pole for the extension), bags and stuff sacks, and instructions. I'm asking 500 Euro for the combi 2 with extension.

Feel free to email me at 3726629@gmx.com

mvg
Karlis