Additionally, paste this code immediately after the opening tag: Visiting Amsterdam - Forum Wereldfietser

Visiting Amsterdam

Hey guys,
Sorry about posting in English, I don't speak Nederlandse...Anyway, I'm coming from the USA (Los Angeles) to visit Amsterdam for a week, arriving March 23rd. I'm bringing my bike with me and hope to do lots of cycling while I'm there. I'm 29 years old and would love to find other people to cycle with...racers, fietskoeriers, anyone that loves to ride. Anyway, if you would like to meet up, or know about any group rides that I can join, please reply here or email me at dbenoff@covad.net

Dank je,
David

Twaalf maands retours zijn meestal peperduur, en hetzelfde geldt voor enkeltjes. Het is vaak het goedkoopst twee twee- of driemaands retours te open, en daar eventueel niet alles van te gebruiken. Ik ben net een half jaar in de VS geweest, en het was goedkoper twee driemaands retours te kopen (en tuusendoor een weekje naar huis te komen, dan een zesmaands retour (laat staan een twaalf maands). Reisbureaus kunnen je vaak best goed hiermee helpen., maar je moet dan wel lastig doorvragen.
hartelijke groeten
Wim Jongman

Hello David,
The Dutch assocation DE WERELDFIETSER (the Wordcyclist) has a meeting in Rotterdam on Sunday the 28 of March. The subject is cyclingtrips in Europe with, among others slide presentations of trips. Unfortunately for you only in the Dutch language, but I think it is for you a nice opportunaty to meet an interesting selection of Dutch cyclists.
I can send you more information if you want.
The weather forcast is not so good for trips. I hope I will change at the end of next week.
A good meeting point is the cycle shop DE VAKANTIEFIETSER, here in the centre of Old Amsterdam. They have also cyclemaps. See: www.vakantiefietser.nl

See you,

Bert Sitters: www.fietswegen.nl